- Blaster Master Zero 2
- Nintendo Switch
- Action Adventure
- Everyone (Mild Fantasy Violence, Mild Language), PEGI 12
- Release Date
- March 20th, 2019
eShop Store Page
- # of Players
- 1 Player
- $9.99, €9.99, £8.99
- Inti Creates
- ©INTI CREATES CO.,LTD. ©SUNSOFT
SUNSOFT is a registered trademark of the SUNCORPORATION.
Ver.1.2.1 (April 12, 2019)
- An issue where the player could get stuck and become unable to progress on planet Stranga in Area E after entering Dungeon 1 while separated from G-SOPHIA has been fixed.
If you have encountered this issue, use the map below to reach the retry point and press the X button to summon SOPHIA.
- Other various issues have been fixed.
Ver.1.2 (April 01, 2019)
Various behavior and stability issues have been fixed, including the following:
- Fixed an issue where control configuration would be reset.
- Fixed an issue where the map and various enemies in Area F would disappear.
- Fixed an issue where the game would not auto-save when entering some top-down planetoid stages.
- Fixed an error where collecting some items would not be properly reflected on the mini-map.
- Fixed an error where the player could get stuck in Dungeon 4 on planet Montoj under certain conditions.
- The difficulty of planetoid C-2 has been adjusted.
Ver.1.1 (March 20, 2019)
Various types of bugs have been fixed.