Ver.1.3.1 (January 09, 2020)
- Various issues in the base game have been fixed.
- Various issues regarding the DLC character "Copen" have been fixed along with errors in the game's text.
Ver.1.3.0 (November 29, 2019)
- The "EXTRA" sub-menu has been added to the main menu.
- DLC character Copen (from "Luminous Avenger iX") has been added.
- Color has been added to Kanna's emoji (Japanese text).
- Various issues have been fixed.
Ver.1.2.2 (April 26, 2019)
A sequence that makes it easier for players to understand how to use the Blast Counter and how to return to GAIA SOPHIA when outside the tank has been added to the starting area of the game.
In addition to fixing the following issues, a bunch of small fixes and stability improvements have been implemented:
- An issue that caused the game to crash when the weapon select menu is opened at the exact moment the player dies has been fixed.
- An issue that caused the game to crash when "EXIT GAME" is selected from the pause menu after starting the battle against Gathervira has been fixed.
- An issue that allowed the player to jump during a cutscene has been fixed.
- An issue that allowed the player to return to SOPHIA in side-view mode when the player dies or has a screen transition has been fixed.
- An issue that was fixed in Ver.1.2.0 that was supposed to fix an issue with the control settings was insufficient, so additional adjustments have been made for this patch.
We apologize for an inconveniences this may have caused.
- Various other small fixes have been implemented.
Ver.1.2.1 (April 12, 2019)
- An issue where the player could get stuck and become unable to progress on planet Stranga in Area E after entering Dungeon 1 while separated from G-SOPHIA has been fixed.
If you have encountered this issue, use the map below to reach the retry point and press the X button to summon SOPHIA.
- Other various issues have been fixed.
Ver.1.2 (April 01, 2019)
Various behavior and stability issues have been fixed, including the following:
- Fixed an issue where control configuration would be reset.
- Fixed an issue where the map and various enemies in Area F would disappear.
- Fixed an issue where the game would not auto-save when entering some top-down planetoid stages.
- Fixed an error where collecting some items would not be properly reflected on the mini-map.
- Fixed an error where the player could get stuck in Dungeon 4 on planet Montoj under certain conditions.
- The difficulty of planetoid C-2 has been adjusted.
Ver.1.1 (March 20, 2019)
Various types of bugs have been fixed.